Tuesday 24 January 2012

This will be my first post

OK, just checked "start a blog" off the bucket list. Admittedly, I'm not the most prolific writer but perhaps in time this will change...

All kidding aside, I've started this blog in order to chronicle the weird and wonderful things I create. Occasionally when friends come over and see what I've been up to they say how creative I am. I've said many times, "you can all do this too, it's not that hard", but they just stare in disbelief. So, I'm going to take the guesswork out of things and show you how it's done. What most people don't realize is that sometimes I don't have a clue about what I'm about to do...God love the intent, and Google. I've been an avid Google-r for over 12 years now.

So, in order to hook you in I will now tantalize you with my fancy footwork, or not. This is our wee cottage "White Squirrel Cottage", located in Jackson's Point Ontario. My DH and I are in the process of rehabbing this poor wee neglected house. I'm happy to report the smell has finally gone away hopefully never to return...It's a good thing they don't have scratch and sniff on the internet.

The following are 5 pictures of the backyard over a period of 2 years:

June 2009 ( I can only say that, yes, we are sane...)

November 2009 (cleared all the growth)

August 2010 (New doors and siding)

May 2011 (new deck and candle wall)

June 2011 (just add martinis!)

Taa, Daa! See? Easy-Peasy...

So welcome all, to my little corner of the interweb.

No comments:

Post a Comment